Advanced Intellectual (100)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

Pride - AromanticSamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Snake Eyes
Pride - Demisexual
06-29-2024, 08:55 AM
The two seemed to lighten the mood, easy for Oki though since Onyx didn't know Delphi at all besides this one meeting... it was definitely easy to see how she was his daughter. Appearance and the way she calmed as Oki told her to. Onyx herself was a bit more difficult given the news. But she tried. "I'd say so." She responded pretty dryly, though meant to be humorous to his comment about being a pleasure.

Eyes narrowed slightly as Oki had called his daughter a sweetheart, acceptable for a father to his daughter she supposed. She was still pretty freaked out that he had kids at all. She wasn't trying to be rude or off putting, it was probably just a part of her nature. "I appreciate your hospitality." She addressed Delphi more than Oki at this point, "It's been a long time since I've been a part of a pack, so I'm open to be brought up to speed on the way you run patrols and things."

"Speech"
Mature! For foul language. Can be prone to violence.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Chaos On The Rise Fenrir's Maw 03:26 PM, 06-06-2024 04:47 PM, 07-29-2024