size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
06-29-2024, 11:24 AM

"I admire your sense of duty and honor, big brother," Scylla purred, then sighed. "Take the time that you need to sort things out with Avacyn." Not that he needed her permission. She would be his leader, yes, but that didn't mean much when it came to the three of them. She would hold the title, but she could never truly lord over Cerberus or Albion. They were too close. Three pieces of a whole.

Scylla peeled herself from her siblings embrace and rolled to her paws, giving a nice, good stretch accompanied by a yawn. Nimble little toes dug into the ground and then she was righting herself. Dual-toned eyes fixed on her brother's face and she gave him a little smirk. "I've given the former alpha a week to sort out his affairs. I'm a generous god." Reaching up, she placed a sweet little kiss on Cerbs lips. "Any business to wrap up yourself, you'll have time to do it. I'll just be here enjoying the springs for a while. You can find me when you're done, if you have things to do."

"Scylla"

Scylla should be seen as a very adult character who will indulge in acts that others may find graphic and uncomfortable. Steer clear if you don't like this sort of thing.
[Image: vF1xS6t.png]