gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Helix0565
06-29-2024, 07:06 PM
It wasn't long before his call was answered. Shortly after his howl, a familiar spotted pelt entered in the horizons. A wave of annoyance flooded over him. Of course, of all wolves she had to be the one who answered. Atreyu. Behind he was a little rat of a dog, trotting along. Atreyu wore a spiked collar now and blasted a blade. Alaric took me tal note of all these new accessories and weapons. He could work around the collar. The blade would have to be disarmed somehow. Already the experienced warrior was sizing up and plotting his moves.

When she got close enough to here, Alaric spoke. "Unfortunately, I do remember you." He told her with a firm nod of his head. He glanced over to Cinder and Maul, who were staring at the small dog with looks of confusion and some excitement. They'd never seen a dog so small nor look the way it did. "I take it your....companion, will be joining this fight. If so, I'm sure Maul and Cinder will have no problem accompanying me." He told the woman. He was all business now, serious. He would save any harsh words and sarcasm for after the fight, when the dust settles and there was a winner.

Alaric leaned over and whispered in Maul's cropped ears. It was loud enough that only the cane corsos could hear his words. "Cinder will focus on the rat. You will help me disarm that brat." He told his companion, who simply wagged his tail to show he understood. Alaric smirked and pulled his maws away from the dog's ear and turned his attention back to Atreyu. He was already focusing on his defenses, readying his stance for better balance by slightly widening it. He tucked his chin over his vitals to protect them. His hackles raised along his spine. His hellfire eyes were set locked on Atreyu. "Your move." He spat, a slight smirk forming on his maws.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Dance with the devil The Boneyard 12:44 PM, 06-28-2024 11:14 AM, 07-25-2024