size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
06-29-2024, 07:57 PM

Satira was at her side quickly and Arcturus came soon after. They both worried and this was something that Asla had been trying to avoid. That was why she wore the heavy cloak that suddenly felt as though it was dragging her down into the snow. Against her will, Asla folded into a sit in the snow, maw parting as she began to pant. Had the fight really taken that much out of her?

"Don't..." she wanted to tell her daughter to not worry, but there was reason to worry. When Arc offered to carry her, Asla shook her head. "I just... need a moment." Gods... were they going to have to have this talk now? Today? The sooner she told them, the more time they would have to come to terms with it, right? "Come with me," she instructed her children.

Cutting away from the rest of the raid party, Aslatiel led her children towards the rapids. There was a nice resting place there that she liked to utilize and it would serve as a proper place for the bombshell that she was about to drop on them. Once the trio were situated on the flat stones by the water, Asla's galactic gaze shifted from child to child. "There's no easy way to say this," she began, as ever, a no-nonsense wolf, "But I do believe that I'm dying. Some sort of wasting illness. No matter what I do, things just keep getting worse."

"Aslatiel Indarra"
[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]