Basilisk and Ignita litter!

Aspen OOC

gems
size
-
build
-
player
06-30-2024, 12:43 PM (This post was last modified: 06-30-2024, 05:45 PM by Aspen OOC. Edited 1 time in total.)
Out-of-Character Name: Aspen

Character's Name: Irys Fatalis

Adult Height: 36"

Size: Large

Build: Balanced

Appearance Description: Irys was blessed with a white coat dappled with rainbow flecks, giving him a near ethereal glow in the sunlight. Unfortunately, he was also "blessed" with signature traits of albinism carried through his bloodline, making it hard for him to stay in full sunlight for extended periods. His eyes and skin are pale in color, his flesh a blossom pink while his eyes are a shimmering sky blue.

As an adult, he is an imposing size, large enough to be intimidating yet not quite as large as his father. He is well-muscled and well-fed, maintaining a balanced figure that many consider to be quite handsome.

Personality: Irys, the ethereal son of Basilisk and Ignita, is vain, self-serving, and arrogant. Being raised as a potential heir to the pack leadership has its perks, and needless to say, Irys thrives in his role. He is well-spoken and diplomatic amongst his parents' colleagues but often looks down upon others his age should they be a lower rank than him... even if that is a perceived lower rank.

As a pup he often paraded about as the best in his litter, getting it into his head that he was the best. The most handsome, the smartest, the perfect child. He would be known to throw fits if he didn't get his way or if someone said a bad word against him. His general attitude borders dangerously on narcissism.

As an adult, I imagine he will be a bit tougher-skinned, although still maintains his pride and vanity. A prince among paupers is he, and he expects others to follow suit. He would have worked for his skills however, as I doubt Bas or Iggy would have let him get away with slacking off.

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Skills: Fighting, Navigation

Mutations: Albinism

Themed Mutation or Disability: Themed mutation (saber teeth if applicable)

Intended plots / other: I can see Irys' "gifted child" upbringing coming to a head in his young adulthood, sending him crashing down into supposed mediocrity. He wouldn't go down without a fight, though...

Also, his albinism. Perhaps as a pup he is a little too sheltered and spoiled due to having sensitivity to bright light and the sun's rays.

Otherwise, I'm interested in seeing where things go naturally through RP!

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Basilisk and Ignita litter! Adoptions 04:29 PM, 06-29-2024 12:07 AM, 08-24-2024