size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
06-29-2024, 11:19 PM
When Mae had joined her, Widow acknowledged her presence with a silent nod and continued on, leading the way into the canyon. As the stone walls stretched skyward beside them, she listened to her words and considered them. She had a point, and a good one at that, but perhaps she couldn't see what Widow saw. That was okay, she'd show her.

"I appreciate your insight, Mae," she began with a soft smile after turning her gaze to her. "We have most of what we need in the woods, but what we don't have in the woods we can have here. If you study the canyon walls, there appear to be caves. Potential dens perhaps, storage, you know," she finished with a slight shrug, looking away and upwards, studying the face of one of the canyon walls, wondering if the apparent caves lead into a tunnel system or if they were in fact just caves. Regardless, they could be useful she was certain.

"However, I am open to looking around the other areas, but I do think this is a promising territory," she said and turned her gaze back to Mae once more. "Have you found another promising place?"

"Speech!"

CODE © SKELLE/WITCHDOGTOR DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

PSA: I own widow's design as of 2/25/2022

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. There's a special place in Hell for me, it's called the THRONE Bent Canyon 02:35 PM, 06-24-2024 01:31 AM, 08-20-2024