ardent

Abraxas/Destruction babies (sorta) - 2 litters!

Shelby

gems
size
-
build
-
player

Easter Egg Hunt 2023Easter 2022Rapid Poster - GoldCoder - RainbowToys for Tots
06-30-2024, 12:50 AM (This post was last modified: 06-30-2024, 07:51 PM by Shelby. Edited 8 times in total.)
Name: Mythos "Myth" Lilith Abraxas-Destruction

Mom: No preference!

Appearance:

(Here's the moth that flew into our bathroom that inspired the design if you're curious XD link)
Coat: Myth's white markings stand out boldly against a deep base of black. Each of her legs is dipped in a white sock and a splash of white brightens up her chest. All four of her sock like markings is bisected by a black band around her legs just above her wrists. Her eyes are underlined and accented with white markings as well. Starting on her sides and wrapping around to meet at the top of her hips are more patches of white that get slightly larger as they go and are surrounded by smaller flecks and spots of white. Two more patches of white finish off her markings along the top of her tail.
Eyes: Her eyes are simple but beautiful with a rich, golden amber.
Physique: Mythos stands at thirty six inches tall, giving her a bit of height while still maintaining a fairly feminine stature and matching her Mother Thalia's height. She has a balanced, healthy build that makes her adaptable to most activities, keeping her nimble and strong in equal measure.

Personality:
Self Reflective: Mythos often searches inward before she ever looks outward for information. She is often lost in her own thoughts, is contemplative, imaginative, and can be deeply emotional. She always feels very strongly, whether it is happiness, sadness, or somewhere in-between. The situation she is in and who she is around plays a large part in determining whether or not those thoughts and emotions ever actually make it to the surface or if they remain contained within her overactive mind, but they are still constantly churning none of the less. As she gets older and her wild imagination develops into thoughts that are given more direction and focus, she will become very self aware. If there are traits about herself that cause difficulties for herself or are things she can play into as strengths she will be acutely aware of those facets of herself–even if there are traits that she wishes she could change and can not.
Performative: Despite how active her mind is, she is very good at hiding what she is thinking about. Whether she intends to or not, the way she approaches social situations–especially around individuals she doesn't know or isn't very familiar with–becomes a bit of a show purely for her own comfort. She always feels like she is a little bit different than everyone else even if that's entirely untrue, but because of that she is always putting on a bit of a show to make sure she's putting her best foot forward regardless of how she is actually feeling. This makes her extremely adept at things like diplomacy, networking, and even preaching because she is able to hide her thoughts and emotions so well and only put forth what the individual she's speaking to responds to the best. Part of that might be because of the pride she has in herself, in her family, and in her religion. One of her biggest fears is doing something that would hurt their reputation or threaten what they are trying to do in this world. She is very protective in this way and will often try to steer any of her family that might be straying from the path back into alignment with what is expected of them.
Devout: Whether it is a dedication to her family or a stedfast belief that she and her family are the devine wolves they were always meant to be, Myth has an unwavering devotion. She is loyal sometimes to a fault and sometimes comes into conflict with herself. She wants to believe that her Mother Thalia is right, that anything that could cast their family in a bad light should be regarded with the utmost severity, but she is also so incredibly loyal and loving to them all that her heart also wants to be soft to them like her Mommy Theory. Even though her devotion is unwavering it can still be confused and sometimes difficult to determine where exactly she should be placing her devotion–to the individuals around her or to the larger vision of Abraxas. She will always struggle to find the perfect balance between these two parts of herself, but as she gets older and comes into her own it will be easier to see the shades of gray and to understand that while divinity is not always perfect nor clean it is something that is inherent in her and her family.

Plans: I'm thinking probably fighting and intellect for skills–I think that fits best with her naturally busy mind but also wanting to protect and make her family as strong as she can. Although I might revisit that if she ends up in the Theory litter and they get cursed deformities instead of mutations. In that case I might go healing intellect? Either way, I'm definitely on board with being involved with the future plans you described! I'm very interested to see how that all plays into or changes how she sees the Abraxas beliefs as she gets older and I think she'd really want to lean into either some kind of diplomacy as she gets older or maybe even go toward the priestess route depending on how things play out. Anything religion wise I very much leave to IC development so it would really depend on what kind of lessons she gets from the moms and how that's presented to her growing up!