size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
06-30-2024, 12:52 AM

Ooooh, now wasn't that just lovely? Scylla had been resting up atop the falls, surveying the land below, when she noted a scuffle break out. Not her wolf, not her problem. They were on her land, however. She could have gone down there. She could have helped out, buuuuuuut... With paws crossed as a pillow for her delicate skull, mismatched eyes watched the show. It was fascinating, to say the least. One of the males was a big, big boy. She'd seen another similarly sized wolf, but this one... he was impressive.

Battling for survival was always such an interesting thing. It was exciting to know that one side would inevitably meet their death. Who would win? As soon as the first wolf was dispatched, Scylla had her answer. The big boy would be the victor. From her perch atop the falls, she silently cheered him on, grinning or chuckling when he performed some fancy move or another. How wounded would he be when this was finished? She didn't have to wait long to find out.

Bodies lay all around the snowy coated giant and he soon collapsed. That was her cue. Sliding her satchel about her neck, Scylla picked her way down the falls until she reached the bottom. The fae's dark body peeled from the shadows as she drew into the brutes line of sight. Dulcet tones purred seductively despite his current state. "My my... what a pity for a beast as large and impressive as yourself to lay down and die." She clicked her tongue, shaking her delicate head. "Such a waste."

Moving around the giant, Scylla surveyed his wounds. The slice at the back of his thigh was nasty, as was the wound in his neck. He was losing quite a bit of blood but it was nothing that she couldn't fix. Wiggly fingers, after all.

Coming back around front, the diminutive fae seated herself before the hulking brute. She sat tall, absurdly long tail curling around her lower body. "I could save you. Fix you up. Make you good as new." Scylla's head gave a dainty little tilt. "Ah, but what's in it for me? I'd be saving your life, afterall. That's no small task." One paw extended and she stroked the side of his bloodied muzzle gently, sweetly. "A debt like that... The only proper payment is a life for a life, don't you agree?" Scylla smoothed the roughed up fur on the man's face in soft, soothing motions. Again she purred, "Tell me yes."

"Scylla"

Scylla should be seen as a very adult character who will indulge in acts that others may find graphic and uncomfortable. Steer clear if you don't like this sort of thing.
[Image: vF1xS6t.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Blood of the Ancients Sunset Falls 02:22 AM, 06-26-2024 02:58 PM, 09-26-2024