size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
06-30-2024, 01:18 AM
Leading Erebos around the territory to show him everything before ending up at her den had been an attempt at getting him to join her in her den for the night. She followed him inside and smirked at his question as she approached. One may expect her to have veered off slightly to sit beside him, but she did not. Instead, she approached him directly with that same smirk, eager to make him hers not just for the night, but whatever night she wanted after tonight.

Widow slowed only slightly, her intentions clear even before she raised a paw to drag her dexterous toes gently down his cheek, the tips of her nails scraping the skin but only slightly, certainly not enough hurt. Yet, anyway. Then, she gripped his jaw and held him still, all still without pain beyond a mild discomfort, and her smirk turned slightly wicked before she brought his lips to hers. Her grip loosened on his jaw then, continuing it's descent until coming to a stop at the front of his shoulder.

Suddenly she pushed him onto his back and she stepped over him, the kiss now broken of course but that wicked smirk remaining as if it had never left even during the kiss. Dipping her lips to an ear, she whispered "There's no going back now," in a lustful purr and lowered herself onto him.

"Speech!"
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

PSA: I own widow's design as of 2/25/2022

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. secure my chains, make them tight Wraith's Woods 06:19 PM, 06-23-2024 11:36 PM, 09-08-2024