ardent

Abraxas/Destruction babies (sorta) - 2 litters!

Res

gems
size
-
build
-
player

Easter Egg Hunt 2023Easter 2022
06-30-2024, 01:21 AM (This post was last modified: 07-03-2024, 12:32 AM by Res. Edited 2 times in total.)
Name:Ipos (a Goetian prince of hell) Teorie (Theory in Romanian) This would be first and middle name. (I already made the account.) He won't mind being called Ipos or Teo.
Mom: No preference. I'll fill in a slot wherever I'm needed.
Appearance:He'll be a dire boy. [Image: e90pfwZ.png]
Personality: Ipos Teorie Abraxas Destruction. The name speaks of power and the brute lives up to the name. He is a towering beast, all shadows, dust and snow. His gaze is piercing and he uses it to his advantage against those not of his bloodline. He will have little patience for wolves outside of his family, but will have patience in spades for his siblings and his mothers. A protector at heart, Ipos wants nothing more than to keep those dearest to him safe.
As far as religion goes, he won't be terribly into it, but he'll support those that do. Ipos is very introspective and will definitely think about divinity and whatnot, but he won't be as devout as most. In the end, family will be his god.

Stoic- Quiet- Intimidating- Aggressive- Loving- Family Oriented

Plans: Fighting and Hunting for skills. He's going to take on a bodyguard role to protect the family. Future plans... I'm not sure that he'll ever settle down, taking his duty as seriously as he will. It'll take a special lady to pull even a modicum of his attention away. He'll make his moms proud for sure.
[Image: r9fZNUi.png]