Beginner Healer (0)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Vanquish
06-30-2024, 01:57 AM (This post was last modified: 06-30-2024, 01:57 AM by Manic. Edited 1 time in total.)
a stillness in woe.
meet me in the blue bed i'll be drawing out your flaws and clawing at what's caused my knees to tremble.

Manic’s resolve was that of a wall made of the frigid cold, cracks and makeshift patches covered to protect himself from the onslaught of others with his own dilapidated fortress. A promise made to Monstera was enough to propel the feral pup forward — he would be their mind, if only he could mind the fractures and piece it back together again. If it was one thing the ashen wolf pup had it was the gall and gumption to stand himself tall and without fear. What could be worse than death? Something his poor, little heart had flirted with his entire existence until only weeks ago. Out of pure spite and stupidity, Manic stood himself still while his form still showed forms of trauma with his irises followed the strange woman the best he could without nearly pissing himself in fright.

“ Why. ” The word formed as a knife would, serrated edges and metal sharpened to pierce as the word spat out of his mouth with force over towards the other until she stood in front of him and Manic couldn’t help but in his feign confidence feel his paws slightly tremble. The low rumble of an emaciated runt began to grow as he pushed himself forward to growl and snap his jaws near to see if she would flinch. She didn’t care where mama was, she simply thought this a game and he imagined she would simply feed off to the fowl of the area once she was bored.

as a pup, MANIC is currently low-verbal, feral, and has a deep fear/mistrust of female wolves.
manic. three seasons old. rogue pup.