Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

Pride - Bisexual1K
06-30-2024, 08:54 AM
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
Mae smiled as the lady, her queen acknowledged her. Listening as Widow spoke, ears erect as listening to her vocals. Thoughts soon going to surrounding lands. However bent canyon wasn't all that bad, but there was cedar falls which fed into their pond, then the god's garden which had places they could build although not as big as the falls or the canyon. Or even grapevine cathedral. Sure it was a little farther way, but it offered a lovely spot as well as hunting grounds. Hunting wouldn't be all to bad within wraith's woods.

Thoughts ran rampt within Mae's mind. Widow was right that the faces of the walls did offer dens and storages, but then they'd have to worry about it flooding which could cause trouble. Mae's voice came out then. "I am wondering about Cedar Falls or Grapevine Cathedral possibly The God's Garden. Although Cedar Falls and the cathedral offer more prime hunting as the lands already owned, wouldn't bad." Eyes once more scanning the area. "I am worried about flooding here, I heard stories of floods. And some are not pretty."

The thought sent a chill over the slate hued woman, something she didn't care for. But Mae stood there hoping that she did however make the right choice in voicing up about other options. Then there was that tall mountain off in the distance. Turning her attention that way for a moment. "What is that even? Although it hovers with the scent of a new pack." The younger woman asked as looking towards Brimstone Lake.

"Speech!"

Reaper may join any threads that involves Mae All Titles to Threads are from Fleetwood Mac songs

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. There's a special place in Hell for me, it's called the THRONE Bent Canyon 02:35 PM, 06-24-2024 01:31 AM, 08-20-2024