gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
KatG6
06-30-2024, 01:18 PM
So much time had passed since they were last together, both of them were now full adults. However differently they had grown up there was still that strength of a familial bond. She loved Enki, she loved her siblings, and there was no one she truly blamed for where they had wound up. She was disappointed in their father for not keeping them together, but even then. Had he not failed at that she never would have met Oma and Shu. Two large parts of her family now despite the difference in species.

They had raised her from a young girl, they had shaped who she was now, and they were still there to support her. They made her who she was now as a woman. No longer the scared lost puppy she had been when they found him. A wolfess with the heart of a badger.

He brushed away her apology, there were a lot of wrongs done all around but again. Were mistakes not made none of them would be where they were today. ”Don’t feel bad, brother.” She told him with a soft smile as she pushed her head under his chin affectionately.

Thankfully the conversation shifted to Oma and Shu, who she would have gladly talked about for hours if he let her. ”Meet Oma and Shu, they pretty much became my parents once I was alone.” She leaned over and kissed the tops of their heads. ”I wouldn’t be here without them.”