size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono

1KPride - BisexualHomebodyStudentSamhain 2022
06-30-2024, 04:10 PM
As her soft paws pounded across the hard surface of the mountain trail, she would stop as Sara had called out at her. Her brother was always welcome to her, beside Avacyn. Sara had been pretty brutish in the past, but it had never bothered Fia. She saw her two older siblings as the closest wolves to her. Though she did believe Avacyn to be more understanding on an emotional level. Maybe she'd be surprised one day.

As she stopped and turned toward Saracyn, a humored scoff ran over her maw as she shook her head softly. "I don't suppose you have a treasure of liquor hidden somewhere?" Had Saracyn not stopped her, she would have went back and sulked in her den. But if he was willing to bear the burden of her presence then she would ask. "There was much more than a few days worth the last I was in the stores." The most explanation he was going to get for now. No matter if he refused her anyways, she was expecting to go to bed empty handed.

"Fia"
Fiametta is an !M rated! character for highly Sexual themes. Please Discord me if you have concerns and please read at your own risk.