An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
06-30-2024, 04:27 PM
Absinth observed her daughter with a mixture of pride and amusement as she watched the young girl’s defiance transform into curiosity and focus. Araxina's golden eyes, initially narrowed, soon widened with wonder as she absorbed the details Absinth had provided. The monochrome woman could see the gears turning in her daughter's mind, her defiance melting into determination. Good.

When Araxina huffed and sat down, closing her eyes to concentrate, Absinth’s smirk softened slightly. She remained silent, allowing the moment to unfold, observing every twitch and flicker of her daughter’s ears and nose. Araxina's reaction to the scent of seal shit drew a quiet chuckle from Absinth, though she made sure not to break her daughter's concentration.

As Araxina seemed to pinpoint the polar bear's location and deduced its recent meal, Absinth's eyes gleamed with approval. She nodded subtly as her daughter reported her findings, noting the accuracy and detail. Araxina’s question about hunting the bear was loud and enthusiastic, which told Absinth of her readiness to face any challenge. Fine.

Absinth's grin widened, revealing her sharp teeth once more. “Good work, Xina,” She praised, her voice a blend of approval and challenge. “Yes, the bear is our target. Don’t you want to beat the fucker up?”

She stepped forward, her movements fluid and full of purpose, ensuring her daughter followed suit. “You will help me kill it, sweetling.” Her voice was calm yet edged with excitement, a reflection of the thrill coursing through her veins.

“Stay close, stay alert, and follow my lead. Today, you prove not just your strength, but your cunning as well. Unless you want to die?” She continued, her tone dropping to a conspiratorial whisper. Though she may have sounded cold and challenging at the end.

With that, Absinth led the way, her posture relaxed but ready, her senses attuned to the environment. She trusted Araxina to follow, knowing that the young girl's spirit and drive would push her onward. She moved, stalking through the snow and frost, her emeralds focused intently on their quarry. And soon enough, there was a huffing, a scratching, as the bear itched it’s back on a tree.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Sweet Talk The Polar Sound 03:42 PM, 06-26-2024 05:56 AM, 08-21-2024