size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
KatG6

OverachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
06-30-2024, 05:03 PM
Albion had never meant to abandon anyone, but as always he took his duties far too seriously and he’d gotten caught up. Leaving his loved ones to deal with the fall out. Guilt hung heavily upon him as he made his way to Valta’s borders. What could he even say to try and gain Scylla’s good favor again? “Hey I was off protecting the queen who ultimately rejected me, its all good right?” He shook his head as he lowered himself to his haunches and waited with his thoughts.

Scylla didn’t force him to be there alone for long, as her delicate paws carried her to him and the border. He couldn’t help the grin that played over his features despite it not deserving to be there. Albion had abandoned her at the most difficult time of her life, she should have been furious with him. And yet she greeted him with a sweet embrace as if the two of them had never parted.

The Klein prince visibly relaxed as she welcomed him, having been expecting his presence but still desiring an explanation. "Attending to business.” What else was new. "I’m a free agent now though, all yours.” He promised her as he wrapped a large paw around her shoulder affectionately.

"Albion & Scylla"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. always what if Sunset Falls 03:40 PM, 06-16-2024 04:54 AM, 08-18-2024