size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
06-30-2024, 07:42 PM

Haydée cranes her neck back, trying to spy the weaver of the song as she compliments the singer. A bird chirps their greeting and a bright smile pulls at her lips as she sees a fluttering of wings on a branch way up high before the bird descends down to a lower branch where the russet woman is able to get her first look at the beautiful blue jay. Tail sweeps the air behind her as she looks up the stranger and listens as they speak.

The smile grows as Haydée looks up at them, the thought of eating such a beautiful soul never even crossing her mind. Who would want to silence a voice so sweet? A joyful laugh fills the air as the russet wolf dips her head in agreement and says, “Yep! I come from a pack down in Auster. I just wanted to go exploring for a bit and, well, I am glad I decided to visit the willows!” Voice is kind, genuine, and filled with a happiness that had seemed to hard for her to find lately.

Looking up at Aster, tail wagging a little faster, the woman says, “My name is Haydée and the pack I am part of is called Polaris. How many songs do you know, Aster?” Head tilts slightly to the side as curiosity colors her gaze, eager to hear more songs, if the kind bird is willing to share them.

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.