ardent

Battle Scars[Demonio]

Demonio

gems
size
build
player
03-11-2013, 04:26 PM

He knew he would never be able to put into words just exactly why Desdemona had caught his attention, why the little voice in his head told him that she was the woman he'd needed all along. Perhaps it was her beauty, the ivory that bathed her coat, as if she had been formed from the purest of snows. Or her eyes, simliar to his own dual-colored ones, thought different in tones of colors. Or maybe even her prowess as a warrior, one he knew had been feared back in the days of her youth. Or maybe it was just Desdemona herself as a whole, willing to accept Demonio just the way he was, flaws and all. She was a jewel, a queen, an angel, a goddess and he would spend the rest of their days treating her as such.

He wasn't sure he believed in a higher power, or gods. He knew though, that things always happened for a reason, so if he and Des met, it was because something was to come out of their joining. Whether it was childre, which he was sure would come later on, or maybe just healing one another. Heal what he wasn't sure, but the ivory knight would give his all to heal whatever wounds were left over from her past, were there any to begin with. He would not actively search for them, simply attend to them as they appeared. He thanked whatever forces were working out in the universe that they had brought her to him in the nick of time. Had she found him later or not at all the alabaster brute knew not where he would've ended up. She filled that empty hole in chest, revived his spirits, brought the light back into his icy and maroon eyes. She was the center of his world, of life; his best friend, his lover, his soulmate, the woman who had captured his heart and would forever remain the owner of it. She was his and he was hers, for the rest of eternity.

A gentle smile curved his white lips, just a hint of pearly whites peeking through at her words. She didn't want him to worship her, she wanted to be his qual. But how could such a creature of angelic perfection be his equal? My love I admire your want to stand at my side as an equal, but that is impossible. You are a creature of perfection, of divine formation and merely being my companion is anything but fair. Although I will respect your wishes, remaining at your side for as long as you desire. He loved listening to her talk; she had such a sweet, gentle voice. If he could, he would simply lie by her side and listen to her talk all day. A soft chuckle of amusement rumbled in his throat to mix with her rumble of content. Demonio bowed his head, allowing his woman more access to his ear as she playfully tugged at it.

I never wish to leave your side either mi corazon, but as you said we do need sustance. I promise to return swiftly with a fresh kill to nourish you my love. And with that the ivory brute planted a soft kiss in the spot between her eyes, turning on his heel to stride to the front of the den, glancing at Desdemona for a moment, hating that he had to leave her behind unprotected before he launched himself out of the den and down the hill to leap across the ravine, paws swiftly beating against the earth to gather food for his woman.

Talk like this