size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
07-01-2024, 01:18 AM
Widow made certain to listen to her words, to take in everything that she had to say. She made some good points, of course, but Widow was left to wonder how much Mae new about the other packs around them. She certainly didn't know much, but she wasn't ignorant of the borders they shared and came close to sharing.

"You make some very good points, however there are a few reasons I'm looking here first," she started and took a soft breath, readying herself to give a short explanation. "While Cedar Falls isn't, God's Garden would share a border with another pack and as it stands, we already share a border with two packs. The Grapevine Cathedral is unfortunately also a bit too far. While Cedar Falls I'm sure would be a lovely territory to expand into, it's not even what this territory has to offer that is most interesting to me," she paused, though as Mae was looking off in the distance towards a mountain, even Widow didn't know what it was. It looked like a volcano, but without smoke rising she wasn't sure. Maybe a dormant volcano?

"I believe that is or was a volcano, but I personally haven't been to look for myself," she said with a slight shrug and returned her gaze back out over the ocean. "The real reason I'm interested in this canyon is not only for the dens within the walls, but also for that island over there," she said and lifted a paw to motion towards it.

"Speech!"

CODE © SKELLE/WITCHDOGTOR DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

PSA: I own widow's design as of 2/25/2022

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. There's a special place in Hell for me, it's called the THRONE Bent Canyon 02:35 PM, 06-24-2024 01:31 AM, 08-20-2024