size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
07-01-2024, 01:35 AM

Artorias listened with pensive interest while Deimos explained that the alphas' meeting had not been the catalyst for Avacyn's abdication of power, but rather just a straw on an already heavy load. That did him some good to know he hadn't been the reason she'd surrendered her power. He respected Avacyn. He liked Manea and Alastor. He didn't want to be the culprit behind causing their daughter to lose faith in herself. Artorias led Deimos up to the terrace just outside the castle's main entrance where they could sit in the shade and talk, surrounded by the natural beauty of their gardens. "I am gladdened that I didn't discourage her out of leadership. I don't think Manea would have ever forgiven me if I'd destroyed her daughter's self-confidence," he remarked with a sardonic chuckle.

Hearing that Deimos was planning on taking Elysium in a less isolationist direction was encouraging, and it even gave Artorias an idea. Deimos lamented that many of their wolves had never faced real combat, and since it felt like the world was standing on the precipice of war at any moment, there was no better time to prepare for warfare than now. "It's a grave concern I have for the Hallows as well. We train regularly, we have weapons unlike anything else in Ardent, and yet I worry for my wolves' wellbeing." Artorias took a deep breath and released a heavy sigh. "How would you feel about running a raid? My wolves have never fought outside of the Hallows, and your wolves need real combat experience. It could be a good first lesson for both of our packs." Artorias had never led a raid before, but he had led two successful defenses against raids on their home. How much different could it be?

On that note though, it did bring up some other questions Artorias had. "What has Avacyn told you about your new neighbors, the Syndicate?" He was curious to know what Deimos' take on the threat in the north was, especially being so close to them. "Avacyn felt less than compelled to believe they were a danger without further proof. From what I've heard, their border decorations should be all the proof she needs... but I want to know your take on the matter, Deimos."

"Artorias Carpathius" | "Carpathian"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.