gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Helix0565
07-01-2024, 05:53 AM
Reaper listened as Mae explained how she had already scouted out a nice spot near the falls and the woods of the pack. He let out a chuckle. "Someone's been planning." He commented happily and took a moment to think, humming softly. "I have scouted any areas yet for a den. So we can check out your spot and see how well it fits in." He encouraged her. He truly hadn't thought about making a den yet, too busy training and settling in. When Mae brought up the tools for herbs and bedding, he smiled. "I hope you don't mind me bringing a few collections into the den. I like to collect bones and nice things that I find. I can make a proper storage place for them so they are not in your way." He told her with a soft nudge with his nose. He then got up and began to walk away from her, pausing to turn back and look at her.

"Find me when you're ready for the spar and to build our new den together. I must be going, I have some things I'd like to get in order in the mean time." He gave her a soft wink of one of his seagreen eyes and turned to leave the area.

-Exit Reaper unless stopped-
Reaper has a black raven named Moloch who is with him 24/7. Reaper will send this bird to stalk and report on his love one's well beings.

Reaper also ALWAYS smells of dead, rotten, corpses. He rolls in them daily to preserve his signature scent.

Reaper's voice claim is Stolas from Helluva Boss.

Mae Torres may enter any of Reaper's threads at any given time.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. For you, the sun will be shining Wraith's Woods 07:29 PM, 06-03-2024 02:24 PM, 07-01-2024