build
Balanced
player
Disaster

Pride - SapiosexualPride - Demisexual1K
07-01-2024, 12:52 PM
"Speech"
|| 'Listening'

The cream woman looked towards Ignita, a smile crept along her facial features. Her tail thumping against the ground while Ignita spoke out about the stars. Fic couldn't help but look up to them, listening to the other woman speak out. 'Some people say as much, but I've read that each star is a blazing fireball unfathomably far away. Then there are stories about human heroes and gods that turned into spattering of stars up there as a memory to tell their story.' Then Ignita allowed a sigh to slip out as jaded gaze turns to her, then back to the stars.

Identification wondered how pleasent those stories were about the heroes and the gods memories that continue to be told. 'I don't know what to believe, I just like to learn what other people came to believe about it all.' Words stopped as Fic found herself even more deep in thought. Her own tail dancing about behind her. Delighted that Ignita continued to talk with her. "I wonder if those stories are actual memories that continue on. Or that it is to be that blazing fireball. Or what if it's a mixture of both even?" Her tail soon finding it's spot beside her.

Ears turning slightly as listening to others around and then thoughts once again go to the stars. Identification rolled onto her back as her paw reached out in a motion to grab at one of the stars, wanting to ask the star her own questions. But they were so far out of reach for any of them to do such a act. And maybe that was a good thing. "Oracles even. Do you know of any of the stories?" The woman asked Ignita.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Star light, star bright The Starlit Plains 08:03 AM, 06-11-2024 05:26 AM, 08-14-2024