size
Medium
build
Light
player
Nyx

Samhain 2022Pride - PansexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
07-01-2024, 12:56 PM

It was hard for Nami not to scrutinize the stranger closely, not wanting her to seem too seen. It wasn't out of nosiness, but rather just wanting to be acutely aware of whether she was being an annoyance or not. At least the other woman seemed mildly amused, maybe? It was hard to be sure. Nami merely nodded along to her words, whatever they might imply, not putting much thought into it.

From nowhere, she answered Nami's question and she nodded, acknowledging she'd heard it. Okay, maybe this lady wasn't a wolf of many words, that was okay- Nami could do all the talking. If she let her, at least. "I'm originally from far away myself. From a fishing village in the far north," she volunteered the short version of her backstory with ease. Divulging too much information with strangers never bothered her. "Spent a long time wandering around without a home after that though. So I get being from nowhere, in a way," she admitted, wanting the stranger to know she could relate, at least in a small way.

Talking about fishing seemed to excite her more than anything else though. Her smile was plain as day, her face split from ear to ear in a friendly grin. "Yep, fall. If you time it just right it's about the easiest fishing you can get! I think this is a pretty decent fishing spot all the time though. It's easy to see the fish come over the falls," she gave a gesture toward the falls.