gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Athena I
12-13-2013, 08:35 AM

As the fea introduced herself Alena tucked away the information in her brain for later, should they ever meet again. Maija. It was quite the interesting name. She also noticed the title she gave for herself, though Alena wasn't sure what it stood for. Different packs had different titles for things so it was hard to tell at times what someone was merely by their title. However, if Alena was going to guess, she would say Maija was a high ranking wolf at least. Interesting indeed.

The golden fea's gaze remained as icy as ever, but it didn't phase Alena. Very little could put off the assassin and it was very difficult for her to feel offended by simple reactions. She then went on to comment on Amenti's location in Alacritis, to which Alena nodded, confirming her suspicions. "It is indeed. I guess I've wandered pretty far from home, haven't I? I just kept going till I found somewhere interesting I think."

She watched Maija curiously. She could ask questions all day about her life and Tortuga, but judging from how the fea received her question confirming the pack she was in, she wouldn't be too happy about answering such prying questions. Even so, Alena went on and asked a question anyway. "So, is he a friend of yours?" she asked, nodding her head in the sandy colored brute who seemed to be scouting a ways away.

Speech
Thought
Others