size
Medium
build
Light
player
LadyElin
07-01-2024, 03:49 PM

Speech // thought // French

The dark woman whipped her head around to see the other she had scented before approaching her. Bright violet-blue eyes smiled delightedly in greeting as she held her paw aloft.

"Oh, yes, zhis I know, I zhank you." She replied in her lilting rolling accent as she approached a bank of melting snow. She placed her paw into the cool wet snow and brushed it through a few times. Then brought it up to her mouth to thoroughly clean the appendage. The slice was rather shallow.

She glanced about and saw a small rosette of feathery leaves growing between the cracks in the ground. The distinctive leaves of yarrow had caught her eye. She grabbed the herb and mashed the plant into the wound. It wouldn't bother her for long.

"It'z not deep." She replied, "I was looking at zhese stones. Zhey are sharp! I want to be making a knife wiz zhem." She replied as she started to pick through the stones, looking for a particular round and wide one. She thought if she could make the blade into a moon shape it would be ideal as a sickle.
"Shall you join me, yes?" She asked, glancing at the monochrome woman with a glint in her eyes.

M and X themes may follow this character

[Image: LU5V1Zq.png]