gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Joe
07-01-2024, 03:50 PM
Azrael had expected some sort of response or sign of acknowledgement from Mireia, but instead he heard nothing but the click of her claws on the stone floor. Turning from his unpacking for a moment to look after her with a furrowed brow, the Saxe brute caught sight of his supple little Sidi's fluffy tail swaying back and forth from her shapely rump while she walked into the room he had claimed as his bedchamber. She seemed to be studying the space, inspecting it for some reason... What on earth was she up to? Abandoning his unpacking, Azrael followed Mireia into the empty space, watching her do a 360 and then nod in approval. She then declared that this would be plenty large enough for the two of them. Azrael's furrowed brows deepened. She... wanted to stay with him? Had she not realized what kind of brute he was? There was a reason all of his other Sidi had opted to have their own spaces separate, but close by. Or was she truly so depraved that she enjoyed imagining what he could do to her?

As if reading his mind, Mireia met his gaze with those ruby red eyes and a sultry grin as she explained how she'd need to share his bed if she was to take care of him morning and night. Azrael's confused expression shifted into one of realization, a brow raising in silent curiosity. She really was a horny little minx, wasn't she? The violet and ebony brute took pause, considering her words and studying her body language, as if assessing her for any signs of falsehoods. "I suppose you are right," he agreed, his words spoken slowly and measured. "And I do look forward to enjoying you 'taking care of me' every opportunity you get." Azrael was a lecherous beast; his appetite was never sated for long, as Mireia would come to learn. Keeping her close by would be a boon for his libido.

"Well, if we're sharing a bed, then we'd best make sure it's large and comfortable enough to support our... vigorous activities." The Saxe brute shot a lustful grin at his little striped Sidi, motioning with his head back out toward the rest of the island. "The Syndicate has collected stockpiles of materials we'll need. Furs for our bedding. Go sort through them. Find your favorites, then bring them back here and make a bed for us. As soon as that's done..." Azrael stepped closer to Mireia, almost pressing their chests together as he grinned down at her, that hungry predatory look in his sage green eyes again. "I'll be putting it to the test with you." He'd given her a task. Select the best furs she liked for their bed, then he was going to fuck her into those furs to break them in. He left the rest of the details up to her. He just wanted to see what results he got from Ria.

"Azrael Saxe"

Warning: Azrael is a highly mature character for violent and sexual content. Read his threads with caution.