size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono

1KPride - BisexualHomebodyStudentSamhain 2022
07-01-2024, 10:06 PM
Fia humored a little hum at him as he had insisted there was nothing she could say to make the ill minds change their opinion on The Syndicate. Fia may have been so naive to what happened behind the closed borders. But her single interaction with this one here didn't make her feel like they were much different. "If you kill for pleasure and fuck in the aftermath I doubt there would be much difference between the two of us." She didn't want to explicitly say of Elysium, given the circumstances. She wouldn't speak for her home as a whole, especially while she had been warned not to initiate with The Syndicate members. Too bad she just couldn't help herself. And maybe she was just lucky this time, or with the Praetor brute here at least. Did he count?

Her eyes hot on him as she rounded his form, ready to head back home after what she considered a delightful experience, she teased at him, "Don't come chasing me loverboy." Purely a joke, chances they would meet again by chance were slim, but not impossible. She wasn't sure if the next time would be so open to his generosity. With the flick of her tail she was trotting away out of the soulless forest. She wouldn't soon forget what transpired, but she would be looking for that sweet relief again. The desire to be wanted. Not for the brute Aresenn, but whoever dared next to play her game and fill the void.

-Exit Fiametta-

"Fiametta"
Fiametta is an !M rated! character for highly Sexual themes. Please Discord me if you have concerns and please read at your own risk.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. If Walls Could Speak Soulless Forest 10:38 PM, 06-14-2024 02:38 AM, 07-03-2024