An icon representing the specialty Unarmed Unarmed

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

Critical Attack!OverachieverSamhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipUnderachieverAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Lighting McQueen1KPride - Pansexual
07-02-2024, 07:09 AM
The way she scoffed, a little incredulous, resonated with Kaija. Recalling that story was enough reminder to her that she was free, as she was meant to be, and that no one would ever stand in her way. Being free was really the most important thing above else. That idea had been imparted on her at an early age and had only solidified as she grew older.

She nodded along to her words. "I feel ya there. Not really the romantic type but I wouldn't mind some companionship like that. Someone who's like me, y'know?" Maybe that'd been her issue all along. She'd accepted Ophie for exactly who she was, but she'd always wanted more from her than she could give. She'd wanted her to give up responsibility and come adventure with her, to really live and be free.

Maybe everyone wasn't capable of that.

Enough blabbing on and on though. She felt a little better knowing Morwenna related to her. Maybe she wasn't such a bad partner to explore with. "Sounds good," she agreed, beginning to spin around and head back home.

-end?-

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Decent Descent Descensum 11:21 AM, 05-09-2024 12:50 PM, 07-16-2024