Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Bunni

1KFestival OrganizerDouble MasterCritical Dodge!Ooh La LaStudent
Samhain 2022
07-02-2024, 10:51 AM
Bramble, of course, listens intently. She soaks up every word her father has to say, taking note of all the details as if each one were pertinent to the story. Which, inevitably, it all would be. Watching her father walk around the table to position himself closer to the Insomnia effigy, she is eager to hear the complicated and sordid history between the Hallows and Insomnia. What he told her was compelling as her turquoise gaze met his fiery opals, quite at awe at Medusa's feat. But the tone was quick to change, his expression darkening and Bramble leaning in closer to drink up the story.

She could not help but to gasp at the news. To banish a mother and enslave her family? The idea was quite horrible, but if Medusa had once been a slave, Bramble could imagine why that had been found as a suitable punishment. What comes next is also a surprise to Bramble. The empire had done nothing to help Recluse? How could they have been considered allies if they were not willing to seek retribution for the fallen alpha? Bramble's ears fall backward, her brow furrowing as she studies the map. And now... the empire had fallen to pieces while Insomnia still surged with life. Perhaps it was a show of what they had done wrong.

Once Art has shifted toward the Syndicate effigy and posed the question to her, her demeanor brightens. A determination settles in her gaze as she leans over to grasp the Insomnia effigy in her paw. "I say it is about time we make friends. Clearly Medusa is a strong and tactile wolf if she was capable of accomplishing such feats alone. While we may not need a new empire, we do need the coalition. If The Syndicate ever decides to march to our doorstep or anyone else's, we need to be prepared. It wouldn't hurt for me to go up there and have a chat with Medusa," she looks at the effigy before placing it back in its spot, gaze lifting to Artorias.

"Everything here seems situated. I don't suppose my absence would be harmful?" Bramble questions, head canting as she hopes her father will agree to let her go on her very first Envoy mission.

Bramble Carpathius

table coding by bunni ♥

bramble's companions are to be assumed near her unless stated otherwise.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. The board is set, the pieces are moving Amron's Castle 08:52 PM, 05-21-2024 04:50 PM, 07-29-2024