gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu
07-02-2024, 03:34 PM
A boyish chuckle rumbled in Ludovic’s chest, tail waving in the air behind him. “A bull seal? Please. I don't smell nearly as bad.” He teased, nudging her shoulder with his own. “I’ll work on it, then.” His own eyes twinkled with amusement, the boy moving to pace in the snow as he semi-practiced his stalking with a half-grin. But of course it was for show, since he moved right back to her side to be a nuisance that took up too much space, his side brushing up against her roughly.

“I propose we make it our own little greeting, yeah? Can't have you getting too confident, now. I say we always creep up on each other, best two out of three wins.” The boy winked, tail swishing again with excitement. The idea was a simple one, but he was quite proud of it.

He followed her gaze to the frozen waterfall, its beauty captivating even his mischievous mind for a moment. “Questions for Ma, huh?” He echoed thoughtfully, settling into a more reserved demeanor. “Like what?” His curiosity was genuine, matching his sister's inquisitiveness. His paw fiddled with a small rock on the ground, the boy smirking before he swats it off into the water with a puff of his chest. “Let's hear some of those questions, Seri.” He urged, his mismatched eyes gleaming with interest as he rounded on her. “Maybe I can help you come up with a few more.”

ludoviciana

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Look Alive, Stay Alive The Polar Sound 02:14 PM, 06-25-2024 05:59 AM, 08-21-2024