gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu
07-02-2024, 07:01 PM

Aristaios noted the way her eyes widened, the fur along her spine rising. He paused, allowing her the time to assess him fully. His own gaze remained steady and calm, taking in her every movement and the emotions that played across her features. When she nodded slowly, he took it as a small sign of trust, or at least acceptance. Good enough for him.

As he took a few more cautious steps toward her, he kept his movements slow. The last thing he wanted was to startle her further. He saw the conflict in her eyes, the way she seemed torn between caution and the necessity of her situation. Her words, tentative and accompanied by a bashful smile, brought an amiable smile to his own lips.

“Alright.” He said coolly, fully closing the distance between them with a self assured step. “I'll be gentle, I promise.”

Kneeling down beside her, he extended a paw, allowing her to see it first before he made any contact. His touch was light and careful, as he examined her injured ankle. A careful press here, an attempt to flex the paw there. Finally he spoke, nodding. “Looks like a simple sprain. Had many myself,” The brute murmured, glancing up at her with a reassuring smile. “It could have been worse. All you can do is rest it.” He peered around them, wondering if she was descending or ascending the Fjord.

His mismatched eyes flickered with concern as he looked back down at her ankle. “This isn’t me making a pass at you or anything, but do you want to get out of here?” He offered, his tone light. “I can help you. I don’t exactly agree with leaving a lady out alone while she’s hurt.”

He straightened up slightly, still giving her space to make her own decision. “What do you say? Think you can manage the walk with a little help? Just lean on me and point, yeah?” His offer was genuine, his demeanor open and inviting, showing he meant no harm.

""

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I tripped and fell, oops Faller's Fjord 08:14 PM, 06-24-2024 01:45 PM, 10-02-2024