size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bird

WordyOoh La LaRapid Poster - Silver
07-02-2024, 07:10 PM

Flexing her claws in the sand, Atreyu watched as Alaric moved forward to let the waves gently lap at his paws. There was a moment when his hard exterior slipped and Atreyu saw passed the mask. The man only let those bristly walls down for a moment before they came crashing back up, giving his condolences. "Thank you, that means a lot." He went on to tell her that he too had lost his homeland, though he didn't give any details passed that.

"I, too, am sorry for your loss. It is not an easy road to walk." Atreyu knew only of the mass murder that took place in her pack, the last time she saw her mother was when she was being yelled at to run for her life. So, Atreyu had run. She could never outrun the screams and terror that echoed still in her mind, nor the images of death. It seemed as though she could smell that tangy, metallic scent of blood being spilled all over again. Atreyu shook her rose gold, spotted head with a sigh. "Well, thank you for the tour and everything. I really must be on my way now." She had family to find, and Alaric had just rekindled the urge to go searching for them.

Open your wings, Evil Angel!
'Thinking.' || "Talking." || 'Hearing.'

Table by Bird - Art by Shelby

Atreyu can be rated M for mature, not always, but expect it to pop up.
Her companion, Bigs, is assumed to be with her unless otherwise mentioned.
As her betrothed, Azriel is allowed in any of her threads, regardless of tag or label.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Man or a monster? The Shimmering Shore 07:17 PM, 06-19-2024 11:14 AM, 07-25-2024