size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Xarae

Pride - PansexualSamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 11K
07-02-2024, 07:56 PM
If she hadn't been acutely aware of every aching bone in her body, Fable might have thought she was dreaming when she felt Oki flop down beside her. Her heart did a strange flip-flop and crawled up into her throat, like it was a living creature separate from her own biology. Fable groaned. The feeling was enough to make her nauseous, and she already was suffering a dreadfully empty stomach. In fact, just as the passing nausea rolled through her body, her stomach growled. Loudly. Fable set her chin down her extended paws and glanced at him from the corner of her eye, a glimmer of amusement hiding there. She hadn't seen Oki since that strange sickness had erupted across the land. It was no wonder she'd left Boreas shortly after to forge her own way in the world.

"Hello, friend. I hope this doesn't mean I've died some time in the past few moments and it's taking my brain a bit longer to catch up to this fact," she said quietly. In the yawning silence of the cave, she sounded dreadfully loud. Nothing was muffled here. Ahead in the darkness she heard the scuttle of an unnamed creature and the soft drip, dripping of water. The more time that passed after he sat down beside her, the less she felt like this whole situation was real.