size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
07-03-2024, 01:05 AM
As she expected, it took Stolas no time at all to join her in her den. The smell of alcohol was present on them both, though Widow had done her best to remain mostly sober throughout the evening. Was it still guiding her thoughts and actions? Absolutely, however it was truly her heat that was calling all of the shots, and her heat wanted Stolas.

"There you are," she purred softly as she watched him enter her den and adjusted her hips just enough to tease him as she feigned adjusting to be more comfortable. As he moved to stand over her, she shivered a bit with anticipation, wondering if he would be so bold as to take her right then and there. It was smart of him not to, though Widow wouldn't have complained either. She trusted him even after all those years apart, but oh, how she loved to be in control.

She felt teeth nibbling, caressing down her spine and she shivered again, arching her back as the contact bordered on ticklish yet the result of his action wasn't a laugh or a giggle, but a soft moan as her eyes closed and she smiled. "I hope you've saved room for desert, my dear Stolas," she purred again as her gaze returned to him and her tail rose, pressing against the underside of his jaw and throat and wrapping just slightly towards his cheek before sliding away and settling off to the side of her hips.

"Speech!"
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

PSA: I own widow's design as of 2/25/2022