gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Bunni
07-03-2024, 09:53 PM
Jiro might have been what was considering rudely staring at the girl, but from the way she was stuttering about had him rightfully confused. Had she not been the one to trip over him? And why was she all in knots over being called pretty? Had she never looked at her own reflection before? "Yep, I call them as I see them," he replies, a quick nod his head to confirm that what he had said was no doubt the truth.

"Bonfire? Oh yeah, some of my siblings went up there," Jiro mentions, his expression turning thoughtful as he looks to where she motions toward the plume of smoke in the distance. Must have been one large bonfire! "It's nice to meet you Finch," he smiles as his pale gaze returns back to her. "I'm Jiro from Tojo-Kai, just over there where the bamboo is," the boy lifts a large paw to motion toward the east where indeed the forest of bamboo stood tall and solitary against the dark backdrop. "You from an Auster pack or Boreas?"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Plot: It’s evening and you come across… The Runestones 06:53 AM, 06-21-2024 01:57 PM, 10-02-2024