gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Bunni
07-03-2024, 11:01 PM
Bancha's attention is directed to the large orange spikes that she points at. The issue with her itching comes to the forefront of his mind now as he watches her flop onto her back to roll around in the dirt and debris. He can't help but call out, a sharp whine as his lips turn down into a frown. If he didn't act fast, she would continue to be in horrible pain.

Turning on his heels, Bancha searches hurriedly for a plant called Chickweed. It was the best plant he could think of to help her itch. Once he has a whole mouthful gathered, he chews it as he rushes back to her. Thankfully the plant grew in abundance here which was more than convenient being so close to the spikey devil plant. "This will do the trick," Bancha explains through a mouth full of chewed up Chickweed.

Spitting it out into his paw, he slaps it on the cleanest area of red itchy on the girl. Pressing it in firmly, he waits a few seconds to see how she'll react. "If this does it, I'll need to go get more," he advises her calmly now that he hopes the situation is under control.

BANCHA

as an adult, bancha will prefer they/them but until he's matured, he/him is fine too!

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I Never Wear Socks Redbud Nook 03:33 PM, 05-09-2024 12:29 AM, 07-09-2024