size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Teegan

Student
07-04-2024, 02:35 AM
Elysia had briefly heard Absinth’s words of support before the shit storm had arrived. Before she’d had to get up to follow scald outside. She felt the support on both sides of her body and knew that Absinth and Zeke had joined her. She didn’t need to look at them now.

Her full attention was on the colorful man before her seated by the equally if not more colorful woman that she offered a small nod to now. Her ears flicked towards Absinth as she challenged scald herself and she wanted to laugh. But another pain ripped through her.

As scald muttered to her and placed his nose to her cheek she leaned into his touch. A soft sigh of approval came as a whisper. Before she shot him a look that said she still was mad but they’d deal with that later. Turning slowly and carefully she practically waddled back to her spot without the adrenaline of her anger to give her the proper energy to walk.

Laying back down she turned to her brother. ”Ze thank you for coming to comfort me. But can you now go and tell uncle Rhazien that my labors have begun?” she offered him a smile. Because while it was posed as a question it was more so a demand. One to keep scald happy and focused on her and their children. And less on her brother. She was over the testosterone level building up in her den.

~~

What felt like an hour later was not nearly as long. When finally with some pained snarls and pushing a small body emerged from her own. Her first born had finally joined the world. She quickly began to lick at their body, cleaning them off before nosing them to her side to eat. This one was large, and colored like charcoal with markings of ice and snow. Nosing gently at the pup she determined it was a boy. ”a son” she whispered before looking back at scald.

”we have a son” she said, but this time a bit louder. With pride she turned to look at Absinth.

"Ely & Ezekiel"
[Image: ElyScarRef1.png?ex=6629b2a2&is=66173da2&...height=872]

Elysia "Ely" Saxe is a Mature 3-3-3 Rated Character. Plot at your own risk.