size
Medium
build
Light
player
TrenRanu

Pride - Polysexual
07-04-2024, 02:37 AM
Illusion's silver eyes gleamed with amusement as she took in his growl, the sound reverberating through her in a thrilling way. His defiance only added fuel to her fire, and she reveled in his resistance. “Oh, but I disagree, Styrmir Trygg. She purred, savoring the way his name felt on her tongue, each syllable rolling off with deliberate slowness. “You owe me the pleasure of saying it.”

As he comes close, whispering his name into her ear, she shivers at the sensation, a delightful one full of anticipation and satisfaction. Her gaze never wavered from his as he demanded her name in return. Oh, she’s eager to give it. Her beautiful name. “Illusion.” She replied, voice sweet yet laced with an edge of promise. “A name that suits me well, don’t you think?”

His declaration about loyalty made her laugh, a soft, melodic sound that carried an undercurrent of mockery. “Loyalty, earned over time?” She echoed, tilting her head in a way that mirrored his earlier gesture. A copy, a tactic. “I inspire more than you realize, Styrmir. But let’s not pretend you’re unaffected.” She saw the confusion in his eyes, the conflict between what he thought he should feel and what he actually felt. It was delicious. She was becoming a master at reading others, though not perfect quite yet. Maybe it was her ego that brought such thoughts to her mind.

When he moved, swift and fierce, she didn’t resist. Instead, she let him pin her, the thrill of the force behind his move coursing through her veins. As his paw came to rest on her throat, harsh but painless, she gazed up at him, her smile never faltering. Her eyes softening as she cooed, “Do your worst?” She echoed, voice a whisper that was both a challenge and invitation. Her own claws dug into his chest, a mirror to his action, showing that she wasn’t entirely defenseless. “Oh, Styrmir, I intend to.”

illu

Illu lacks general emotions, be warned her brain isn't wired right.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. who goes there? Serpent Plains 06:50 AM, 04-19-2024 05:57 AM, 08-21-2024