size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

Double MasterScarredSnake EyesRapid Poster - Gold
07-04-2024, 02:49 AM

Redrum's ears flicked at the sound of that voice, his golden eyes narrowing as he took in the stranger's submissive posture. He could see the tension in their muscles, the way their tail tucked instinctively between their legs. It was a stance he recognized well, a mixture of caution and wariness that spoke of instinctual will to live. But Redrum was no brutish killer.

He took a slow, deliberate step forward, his head tilting slightly as he considered their question. “Yes.” He replied, his speech uneven as he continued. “From- here.” He paused, his gaze intense but not unkind. “Insomnia is– my home. Not far.”

His muscles twitched involuntarily, a ripple running through his limbs, but he kept his posture as non-threatening as possible. Even though it was pretty redundant considering he was afflicted with a predatory gait and aura. “Willow-wolf?” He asked, his words slow and measured, each one chosen with care. “Redrum wonders- why willow-wolf is- here. In willows. So curious.”

Redrum's eyes never left the stranger, his caution evident in every movement. Trust was not easily given in these lands, and he remained on edge, ready to react if necessary. However, there was a flicker of curiosity in his gaze, a hint of something more than just suspicion.

""

Redrum speaks in third person, known as illeism.
He deals with neurological issues from head trauma,
Causing disruptions in speech and movement,
Making him appear twitchy, with uncontrollable tics affecting every muscle.

Assume he isn't wearing his skull mask unless specified.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. wanderlust Whistling Willows 09:23 PM, 06-25-2024 05:59 AM, 08-21-2024