size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Nyx

Pride - Nonbinary
07-04-2024, 09:11 AM
Maybe this stranger wasn't so used to the water? Seiko watched them, their dark eyes only glimmering in faint amusement at the way she got startled by the critter moving across her paws. Having grown up by the sea, stray crustaceans were to be expected. The bay was a bit different than this beach however but some things seemed to be consistent everywhere. Seiko flexed their paws in the sand, grateful for the familiar feeling among all the new things they'd been experiencing. It felt grounding.

"I came with my.. brothers," Seiko explained after a pause. Akito was not quite their brother by blood in the same way Majima was, but the older wolf considered Hanzo his father and so Seiko ought to consider him a brother in some aspects. "Though I have a big family and being away from most of them feels strange."

Was that too much to divulge? Seiko hesitated then, wondering if they'd slipped up. Tojo-Kai was a reclusive pack and Seiko had no intention of saying more than they needed to. But still it felt good, in a way, to express that being away from their large family felt uncomfortable. Or maybe giving away a weakness at all was a bad idea? Not that it was a real weakness. They'd be fine, no matter what. Seiko's postured stiffened a bit.

Mae explained that she had events like that back in their homeland. Though Seiko knew their father liked to at bare minimum know the ongoings of the various packs throughout bot this continent and Boreas, Tojo-Kai would never be the sort of pack that held festivals or invited strangers into their home. Seiko was perfectly okay with that. They lifted a paw to rub briefly at their forehead, noting the length of the horns that had grown slowly there since their childhood. Maybe they hadn't looked too closely at their reflection lately but they hadn't noticed just how large they'd grown.

"The bonfire was fine. I'm not really one for big crowds. I was glad to get to know some of the wolves that attended though. Did you know wolves can have wings?" Seiko's gaze was imploring as they watched Mae to see for her reaction. The revelation had made Seiko feel a bit sheltered, not knowing what sort of stranger features wolves were able to have, and just showed the young wolf how much there was to learn and experience out there in the big wide world.
Note: Seiko is biologically female, but they identify as nonbinary (they/them pronouns).
Their companion - a female tabby cat with antlers, named Herajika - is often hanging around.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I'll speak a little louder, I'll even shout The Shimmering Shore 08:58 AM, 06-18-2024 10:10 PM, 09-14-2024