Expert Navigator (230)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Bunni

07-04-2024, 09:32 AM (This post was last modified: 08-10-2024, 01:51 PM by Gem. Edited 1 time in total.)
The disturbance of their voices scatter even more birds into the air. She notices how squirrels and chipmunks scurry up trees and into hiding at the sight of wolves. At the base of the mountain, the waterfall booms with ferocity, commanding everyone in its vicinity to look at it. She wonders for a moment if there was a cave hiding behind it. Gem itches to explore the area even further, but first! She has to reconnect with her sister!

Gem is quick to reciprocate the hug. Her arms wrapping back around El with a ferocity that she didn’t know she was capable of. Digging her snout into El’s shoulder, holding back her own stubborn tears and sniffles, Gem doesn’t want to let go. If she did, maybe El would disappear again. Her last remnant of home and comfort slipping back through her paws.

When they finally lean away from their embrace, both teary eyes and itchy nosed, Gem refused to let go. Snuggling up to her larger sister, Gem molds herself against El’s shoulder so that she can share the warmth and comfort she’s missed so dearly. “Far too long,” Gem whispers in return. Words could not describe how elated she was to be back with her feisty, spunky, and overly confident sister.

“I’m tired and lonely, but surviving,” she continues to whisper, soft gaze turning up to meet El’s. “And you? How’ve you been faring?”

Hematite, Gem's Mastiff, is always with her unless stated he isn't.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. my life was a mess, but i could clean my room Waterfall Peak 06:35 AM, 06-14-2024 12:48 AM, 08-20-2024