gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
07-04-2024, 10:02 AM
As of late, Calliope had not been often turned down. Maybe it was the change of the season that brought out the ease of wolves. Or she truly was beautiful and irresistible. Either option was fine by her. She was confident in herself and often did not get discouraged. Even now as he presses a paw once more into her chest to push and put some space between them.

Again, Calliope steps back, her paw reaching up to grasp at her chest as well. A fake and dramatic gasp escapes her, lips still curled in that devious smirk. “Is that a compliment?” She purrs, flirtatious tone unrelenting as she bats her lashes at him. It was his defensive and dismissive posture and demeanor that draws her in. But perhaps, she is being a tad too forward. Maybe he would respond better to a different game.

“Oh, fine,” she clicks her tongue to the back of her teeth, shaking out the tension from her fur. “Males tend to drink up girls like me,” Calliope sighs, rolling her pastel gaze, a shoulder shrugging to dismiss the fact that he had undoubtedly turned down her aggressive advances. Sitting back on her haunches, she peers at him with a hard and curious stare.

“If you need time or whatever, I guess we can go through those motions,” again, her eyes role, this time her words ending in a laugh, obviously poking fun at him. “I’m Calliope and you are?” She inquires, head canting to the side.

Warning: Calliope is callous, rude, and unpredictable. Do NOT expect nice things from her.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Stirring Up Dirt Wolfpaw Lake 07:18 PM, 06-14-2024 06:25 PM, 08-15-2024