gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Indie

07-04-2024, 10:14 AM
Arachne was quiet for a moment, her ethereal eyes reflecting the molten orbs of Setekh. She studied him under the soft gaze of her silver-blue eyes, the quiet calm radiating from her in waves. A soft breeze rustled through her soft smokey grey coat, making the delicate marbling patterns dance in the limited light. The invitation hung heavily in the air between them like an unbroken thread, tugging at the corners of her reflection. The undercurrents of his words sparked a strange sensation within her, like the hushed whisperings of an impending storm. She craved it. She wanted to know what he knew, to see what he saw. She didn’t hesitate for long before offering him a nod. "I will," she responded softly, her voice barely audible over the crashing waves. The decision, for all its heaviness, was made with serenity. It was like deciding to swim along with the current instead of battling against it - an acceptance that felt almost natural. “I will follow you, Setekh.” She offered with a grin, the corners of her mouth turning upwards into a gentle smile.

Reflecting on the description he offered of the Delta, it sounded very alluring. Setekh had painted a vivid landscape with his words, she could almost smell the brackish scent of the river that diverged into countless streams he described. Continuing her nod, she continued. “I will see you at the Delta in three days then,” She acknowledged, allowing her gaze to fall from Setekh to the terrain around her. The land that was once so familiar had suddenly turned alien, imbued now with new possibilities and dangers. But it didn't scare her; it invigorated her. With on last lingering glance, she’d bid him farewell. “Until I see you again.” She finished lightly, offering him one last friendly grin before turning to leave the way she had came. Her heart already racing in excitement for their next meeting at the Delta.

-end thread-
"Arachne Klein"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Winter Grey Ocean Bay Fontamo Bay 09:41 PM, 05-19-2024 03:56 PM, 07-04-2024