size
Large
build
Light
player
Indie

Critical Attack!Double MasterStudentSamhain 20221K
07-04-2024, 10:35 AM

Talyssa arched a brow at Setekh's question, her pale steel gaze betraying her interest. The mention of cherished memories caught her somewhat off guard; the Hallows had many traditions and tales, but personal history was often cushioned within the larger narrative of the pack. What was her most cherished? This was a question she hadn’t ever really thought to entertain. Her mind danced back to the past, combing through memories like a scholar flipping through the pages of an ancient book. Countless images rushed at her: the exhilaration of her first successful hunt, the pride in her father's eyes when she learned to swim, how her mother had indulged her interests and guided her desire to learn, spending her first night with Quill. Each memory was precious, each an integral part of her history. How could she possibly single out a favorite? “I am from a southern pack who is very prominent in its intellectual pursuits. It was with the scholars I mentored under - their massive library that I have come to know what I know.” That was the easy part of his question.

Now for the more difficult. “I’m afraid that I don’t think I can pick a favorite memory, though I have several that I’m fond of.” She said with a gentle smirk, “But do you have a favorite memory?” She asked, returning his question.

"Talyssa Carpathius"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Remember Back When Barren Hills 03:04 PM, 05-31-2024 08:36 PM, 07-05-2024