Expert Intellectual (200)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Ali
07-04-2024, 02:43 PM (This post was last modified: 07-04-2024, 02:43 PM by Maki. Edited 1 time in total.)
Maki was most pleased by his stern display, her face practically lit up like a firefly lantern, felt like she was near vibrating with giddiness. Her front paws threatened to do tippy-taps she laid there, wholly smitten, staring at him like someone finally seeing the sun again after a horrific winter.

And thus she went into her long spiel, spoke of forbidden romances and warring factions. Oh, so forbidden! Too much at stake to give into love! It was silly and entirely too cliché, full of tropes that she collected like trinkets, unabashed and unashamed at how silly it would all seem if she thought about it without her rose-tinted glasses. But she was happy, tail thudding against the ground the whole while, her words came out in a spill, needed to take a moment to suck in breaths because her sentences ran on and on- any sane wolf would wonder when it was all going to end.

She talked so much her jaw hurt, Red's poor charming ears must have ached too.

"-I'm thinkin' I need to work on a sequel or something. Maybe she has an evil twin or somethin' and she seduces Razor and Ebony catches them in the act and-" Off she went again. Someone stop her. She could ramble till her tongue went numb. "Maybe I should make you a character Red, like some super cool dude, you gimme...warrior vibes, like you could beat the snot outta anyone you wanted!
table coding by bunni ♥
[Image: dfv6kr2-ecca3233-91c7-4b9d-8cd6-563616ef...2RHh0DJeE0]