Taurig

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
12-13-2013, 05:35 PM

I love you too Taur. He would chuckle quietly to himself when he felt Sibelle's nose press back against his own. Thinking about it now, he was glad that his mother had decided to have another litter, even if it had been with the bastard albino. Lucky for him, none of his siblings, at least Falk and Sibelle, had turned out nothing like his father. The same couldn't be said for Eulari, but the young girl would find out for herself soon enough what kind of man Isardis really was. The only reason he was interested in his baby sister was because of the fact that she had come to the cobalt titan first. Had she gone to the parasite first, he would've only paid her attention for the first few days or so and then she would've been old news. There was nothing he could do for her now, only hope that she wouldn't suffer a similar fate as him.

I'm so glad I met you first. This was nice. But you should probably get back to so secretive wife to be. I'll see you around. A wry smile upturned his ebony lips at her words. I'm really glad you did too little red. And this really was, I'm glad you decided to come bug me. He would chuckle, reaching out with his right paw to gently swat at her neck as she stepped away. Take care and be careful little red. He'd smile at her, listening to her fading pawsteps before he would turn back to slip back inside his den, curling up back into Maija's side.

END THREAD

"Speech"