Medium
build
Light
player
Shelby

Double MasterCritical Hit!WordyPride - Bisexual1KBeevent
Bronze Medal 2020
07-05-2024, 01:09 AM
Tamsyn laughed lightly as Ember looked at her with absolute awe at the revelation that she could be attracted to someone and even act on that attraction without having to have the romantic love attached to it. She understood why Ember would think that they went hand in hand when her main example of a relationship was her parents who were about as devoted and loving as they came, but that's why she enjoyed being so open and honest with her children and grandchildren about these things. Her own introduction to the world of sex and mates had been so skewed and tainted and she had been well into her adulthood before she began to figure all of these things out on her own. Now she had the privilege of teaching the younger generations from her own experiences and play a part in making sure they got to have their own experiences safely and within their own power.

"It's absolutely okay to do all of those things," she agreed with a chuckle. "It's okay to explore and play and have fun with someone just for the heck of it if that's what you want to do before you get into a dedicated relationship or fall in love. Sometimes following that attraction will lead you to love. That's what happened with Kane and I," she admitted with a little grin, thinking back to how she had fallen into Kane's arms in the infirmary back then. Gods, that felt like a life time ago now. "However," she said, giving Ember a slightly more serious look, "if you're going to do any of that, you have to do it safely. I want you to be free to have a full range of experiences, but I also don't want you to end up in a situation you might regret. You're a strong, capable young woman and I know you can take care of yourself, but you always want to have the right precautions in place before you go too far with someone and you should know and trust whoever you're going to be with, okay?"

Tamsyn Carpathius of the Valley