gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Xarae
07-05-2024, 01:00 PM
Finch's tail was cautiously wagging in greeting as the woman slowly turned and asked which pack she'd hailed from. "Yes, exactly! Avalon," she replied courteously. Hemlock had once been led by a different wolf and she vaguely remembered strained relations with the pack when she was a child, but Finch only had the foggiest ideas what for. Corbie had seemed to warm up to them as of late, though, and they hadn't been warned against reaching out to the surrounding packs. Finch liked things as they were - pleasantly neutral all around, with Avalon standing alone as a little sanctuary. "I've heard of Hemlock, do you like it there?" she chirped, tilting her head to the side. She wondered what plants might be found growing within the depths of the mountain - certain mosses and fungi she'd never seen before, likely.

"Oh! Destruction? Well, I'm Finch Destruction!" She said eagerly, her eyes wide. "My father is Corvus, my mum is Twig, they used to live in a pack called Abaven a while ago,..." she babbled on and on, excitement zinging through her blood. They were relatives! The excitement overtook reason, which slowly sank in as her tittering ended. The Destruction family huge. "But... It is a pretty big family, I'm not really sure if we're related at all, really," she ended, sounding just a touch deflated.