gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Xarae
07-05-2024, 01:53 PM
Pretty well off for a pack that dwelled in the mountains was certainly interesting. Finch twitched her tail a bit at the thought, wondering what resources were available to them down in the dark caves. There were so many different environments across Boreas and Auster, she could only begin to guess. She tilted her head at the name Song - no, it didn't really ring any bells for her, just like the the names of her relatives hadn't rung any for Onyx. "Ah, yes - the North does kind of stand alone," she mused. The Armada now made up a great portion of it, with its bustling market the last real vestige of pack life before you traveled beyond into the bitter cold. She wondered what it must have been like to grow up in a place like that. So cold and often dark.

Finch glanced down at her muddy pelt and grinned. "What? I don't have a clue what you mean! I'm just a wolf hard at work," she said, with a tiny bit of a chuckle. She gestured towards the fields beyond with her shoulder, then turned to sit a comfortable distance away from Onyx and observed the buffalo. "What brought you out this way today? I've been watching this herd for a while," she stopped and pointed with her nose more precisely at a large, over-pregnant cow. The poor thing was almost spherical. "I think she's due any day now, really." That was what Spring so often brought - new life.