Advanced Intellectual (100)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

Pride - AromanticSamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Snake Eyes
Pride - Demisexual
07-05-2024, 01:59 PM
As she was standing there maybe squinty eyed at the lands ahead, she was interrupted by the sound of crumbling and rumbling just a short ways down the wall. As soon as she was turning her head, a young blue boy was asking who she was and a red girl was follow behind him through the hole in the wall. Well man, she couldn't be outrightly mean to kids, it wasn't their fault their pack had taken over her home. She did muse at the idea that once upon a time she, as blue, and Ignis' kids, as red were out here terrorizing each other. She wondered if these two kids were the same, or maybe they were more friendly.

She gave a little huff, not moving from where she stood careful that these kid's parents were waiting around the corner to pounce on her. It wouldn't seem so though, but she still wouldn't risk it. "I'm Onyx." She spoke one toned, not so kid friendly she would say. But they would get the better of her. Not the best, but better. "I used to live in the pines here." She commented as her rump slowly hit the ground in a sit and her eyes looked back ahead at the pines. She was already thinking about what she could take out her frustrations on once she was out of here. It certainly wasn't going to be these kids.

"Onyx Destruction"
F2U base by Snowylaika
Mature! For foul language. Can be prone to violence.